Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 6 Day 15, "The Pre-Father's Day One" (6/15/15)

Area: Yunguyo    Comp: Hogan

Dearest Everyone,

-I acknowledge that Father's Day is this coming Sunday, but I'm going to send my 'Father's Day' email next week. Stay tuned! I'll let you know what Elder Hogan buys me!

-Elder Hogan went to Lima this past week to do his papers! It took him an extra 4 hours to get to Cusco because there was another riot in Juliaca, but besides that all was pretty normal. I was in a trio with the two Latinos in my sector, and I'm proud to say that I can still speak Spanish!

-We talked for an hour about the 10 commandments, which is something that only happens in trios.

-I conducted sacrament meeting and gave the longest talk yesterday, but yet again I was saved by the other elders who spoke much longer than they had to before I spoke. Success!

-There's a temple dedication this week! Which means no church on Father's Day, just the temple dedication, which is awesome. Also a member of the First Presidency is going to dedicate the temple, and after go to Cusco to talk to all the people living inside the mission. Score!

Anyways, there's not much to report. Things are going well! Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment