Monday, June 20, 2016

Movie 11 Second 23, "Mother's Birthday Edition" (11/23/15)

Area: Sicuani     Comp: Morales

Dearest Everyone.

-I'm writing this in the afternoon because in the morning we went with the other Elders to some waterfalls, where we hung out and had a barbecue. I really got in touch with my man side, who doesn't get in touch with anything.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!! 30 years old again! That goes by so fast. Next thing I know it, you'll be 30 years old again, but next year.

-We had an activity, that was essentially a carnival with a bunch of little games, and we had a turnout of 40, making it the most successful activity I've ever seen here.

-After a self-sufficiency seminar from the self-sufficiency senior missionaries in Cusco, the whole city of Sicuani wants to learn English. In unrelated news, I am everyone's new favorite missionary!

-In one week I'll be in Machu Picchu! I will write emails, don't worry, but I don't know what time or if it'll even be Monday. So if I don't write Monday, happy birthday Maddie!

Anyways, things are going good here! Keep up the good work! Stay alive!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment