Monday, June 20, 2016

Boat 9 Deck 14, "The One With 9/11" (9/14/15)

Area: Sicuani   Comp: Cedeno

Dearest Everyone,

-We had interviews with our Mission President this week! Elder Cedeno and I were in charge of getting the keys for the church, which means that after everyone left we had to stay in the church building with the assistants waiting for President to finish up. Then we went with the Assistants to get ice cream.

-Elder Graham was sick for 2 days, and I was the elected 'stay-er home-er' with him. I watched so many church movies.

-We went on splits with the Elders from Espinar to cover more ground in one day on Tuesday. I went with Elder Halverson, which was great. We put gum into boxes, he tamed a rabid dog, and he showed me how to find graham crackers. Success!

Anyways, not a super exciting week, but a good one! Keep doing good things! Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment