Monday, June 20, 2016

Episode 12 Jedi 14, "Star Wars Transfer PDay" Edition (12/14/15)

Area: Villa Union   Comp: Murillo 

Dearest Everybody,

-Transfers! I'm going to Villa Union, Cusco with Elder Murillo. I don't know if you remember him, but we lived together in my very first transfer in Juliaca. He's fun, and we're great friends, so it'll be a lot of fun! Also my sector is full of hills, so I'm about to lose even more weight!

-I really almost never get attacked by dogs, I promise. But I did this week. Three dogs ran up to me and tried to bite me, and I followed the advice of Elder Halverson to just kick them. It was exhilarating, and I'm totally fine, and I got one right in the neck. I loved it. But now I can check 'kick a dog' off of my bucket list!

-We had a Family History activity yesterday with some senior missionaries, and I had the job to translate! It was actually a lot of fun!

-We had the best activity I've ever heard of. All the members brought food, then as the missionaries we tried all the food and chose the 'best' food. I haven't eaten so good in a long time.

-I gave a talk on Sunday, and my bishop asked me to talk on Saturday night. I talked about Christmas, and it was great.

Anyways, things are going well! Have a great week of Star Wars!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment