Monday, June 20, 2016

Level 8 Life 17, "The One With The Party Month" (8/17/15)

Area: Sicuani   Comp: Cedeno

Hey everybody!

-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY PARENTS THIS PAST FRIDAY! I remembered, I swear! I hope it was great. I have no idea how long you guys have been married.

-Supposedly August is Party Month in Sicuani. It's not nearly as bad as February in Puno, but it's still bad. Everyone's drunk. And they have a different breed of Panay here, where they are more ridiculous. It's hard to explain, I'll just have to film it. Video to come!

-Transfers! I already told you that I'm staying. In one sector, both of the sisters left and two new ones came in, which should be really hard but they're killing it, making me feel like a terrible missionary.

-At church, the same 5 year old from last time gave a talk, and when he was 15 minutes in they cut him off. At first they passed him a note so that he'd stop, but he can't read, so they just had to tell him. It was wonderful.

There's not much more! Things are going well, and I don't have many stories because usually we're working. Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment