Monday, June 20, 2016

Stanza 8 Line 24, "The Birthday One" (8/24/15)

Area: Sicuani  Comp: Cedeno

Dearest Everybody,

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN! You're finally an adult! Take advantage of that! Vote! Buy dry ice! You're free!

-There was a birthday party in the church building on Tuesday for a little girl who turned 1 year old! I completely remember my 1st birthday, which is why I think that it was a great idea. It was bigger than any party I've ever had. We stopped by, and I ate to my heart's content, which was wonderful.

-On Saturday we went to a birthday party for a 35ish year old man who is recently becoming active. That party actually was great, since it wasn't planned, a lot of people from the ward showed up, and he thought that no one remembered his birthday (including his family, who totally did remember). Also everyone that came brought a cake, and I loved that part.

-I went to Cusco! I had to fill out some papers to stay in Peru for another year. It was fun though! I partied with all of my friends in the office (all of my friends are in the office) and we went to Chili's and Dunkin Donuts!

-One investigator of the Sisters has been refusing to pray during the 8 months or so that they've taught him, so they gave up and gave him to us. We visited him, and it turns out that he wants to pray, he just didn't know how. Success!

Anyways, it's been a good week! Do good things! Happy birthday Truman!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment