Monday, June 20, 2016

Tree 12 Gift 7, "Essentially Christmas" Edition (12/7/15)

Area: Sicuani    Comp: Morales

Dear Everyone,

-Merry Almost Christmas! I say that because it's getting really cold here (which is weird for summertime) and the Christmas devotional was yesterday! They incorrectly announced the time of the devotional as 2 hours before it actually started, which caused a lot of unhappy campers, but it went well!

-I went to Cusco! I already told you about that last week. But, there was a strike between Cusco and Sicuani and I couldn't get back, so I spent the day on Tuesday and went to work with Elder Black and Elder Belliston! It was awesome.

-Our Ward Mission Leader's wife gave birth! It's a little girl. She's alive. They were in the hospital for less than a day. I know nothing else. Exciting though!

-We had an activity today as a zone, which was essentially Lehi's dream. They had to hold the rope until the end and not let go while wearing a blindfold. We made the track pretty dangerous though, and my job was to tempt them. I ended up getting 4 to let go! And in all, only 4 out of the 13 made it. Fun times!

-A kid bore his testimony yesterday, and he said, "I know that the Church is true and that it's the most powerful church on earth." Interesting insight.

Anyways, have a great week! Keep up the good things! Be Christmas-y!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment