Monday, June 20, 2016

Pumpkin 11 Carving 2, "Halloween Transfer PDay" Edition (11/2/15)

Area: Sicuani   Comp: Morales

Dearest Everyone,

-Transfers! I'm not going, nor is my companion. Elder Sanchez finished his mission, so Elder Denham's new companion is Elder Pavon, from Paraguay. Fun stuff!

-Elder Sanchez finished, and his last week included a lot of goodbyes and a lot of food. I went with him one day, and I finished stuffed to the brim because you can't possibly say goodbye without food. I'm not complaining though!

-Because Elder Sanchez went home, he gave me a bunch of his stuff! I got a speaker, and a tie, and pens, and a lot of other stuff that I don't need but that I like very much.

-We're also in a trio with Elder Denham until his new companion gets here! It's actually a ton of fun. The best part is that he says whatever he wants to anyone, but in a way that they just don't get mad. Kaching!

-We went to Espinar with Elder Denham! We were only there for about 2 hours, but we were in the bus for 5, which was great! We got to smell all the smells of unbathed country Peruvians.

-The Assistents came to have splits with the Zone Leaders! It was actually a lot of fun to just hang out with them and talk, especially since one of them is Elder Niaupari from my group!

-Halloween! To my surprise, they dressed up in costumes and trick-or-treated! How wonderful!!

Anyways, it's been a good week! Take care! Don't die!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment