Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekly Email, version 6.8.2015, "The Birthday Candle Mystery Solved" Edition 6.8.15

Area: Yunguyo   Comp: Hogan

Hello everyone!

-We had interviews with President this past week! They've changed the interviews where they come to the rooms now. Among Hermana Harbertson's comments are 'really small' and 'very orange', which I think means we have one of the best rooms.

-We had a meeting in Juli yesterday for the Branch Presidents and missionaries. Juli's an hour away, and after we got there (on time) we started the meeting 2 1/2 hours late. Fantastic!

-It takes 16 minutes and 40 seconds to burn a birthday candle completely. Mystery solved!

-Elder Monson (our Zone Leader) went with Elder Hogan and I on splits while his companion went with Elder Castillo and Elder Flores. We spent the whole time knocking on doors, and ended up teaching a 95 year old woman that I would have guessed was 60.

-We ate tacos! I ate them right before I started my fast, but I ate so many that I actually was so full it hurt for nearly the whole 24 hours of the fast. Worth it though!

-D&C 101:16 "Be still and know that I am God". Just something to remember.

Anyways, things are going well here! Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment