Thursday, June 23, 2016

Martinelli's Bottle 1, Glass 4, "The New Year's Hangover" Edition (1/4/16)

Area: Union Villa   Comp: Murillo

Dearest everyone,

-Happy New Year's! The fireworks were so loud that I actually woke up for about 2 minutes. It was terrible. But besides that it was great!

-The ward had a New Year's Party. We went to help set up and also to eat dinner there, and when we left at 9:30 (it started at 7:00) there was no one and the party seemed like a failure. Apparently, by midnight, over 150 people were there, making it the most successful activity I've ever heard of in the mission. Success!

-I taught Elders Quorum yesterday, without notice, making that the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I think I should just come with a lesson prepared just in case.

-There were more drunks this week that I've ever seen in Cusco due to New Year's, reaching nearly half the amount of drunks that are normally in Juliaca.

-It hailed! Can you believe that! Merry Christmas!

Anyways, things are going great! Keep up the festivities!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment