Thursday, June 23, 2016

Store 3, Shelf 21, "The One With The Tattoo-ed 14 year old" (3/21/16)

Area: Union Villa   Comp: Estigarribia

Dearest Everyone,

-We have a 14 year old investigator who's just the best. We went this week though, and he had a fake earring in and a tattoo on his neck which I thought was fake but he's hid it all week and maybe not. So that's fun!

-We ran into the Stake President of Sicuani this week and he remembered me!

-Last Monday, we went to some ruins as a zone. Finally, after being in Cusco for 3 months, I went to one of the millions of ruins here. Fun stuff!

-A little girl got baptized on Saturday, and the heater didn't work, so she got baptized in freezing cold water like Jesus did. It was impressive though!

-Another sick day! And again, I was not the sick one. It's always bothersome because I want to work, but I also like the ability to clean everything.

Anyways, things are going well! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment