Thursday, June 23, 2016

Rose 5 Petal 9 (that's a 'Mother's Day' thing, right?), "Mother's Day" Edition (5/9/16)

Area: Union Villa    Comp: Estigarribia 

Dearest Everyone,

-HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOTHER! I knew you could do it! It was great to talk to you! I hope that you enjoyed Mother's day! Here, they gave the mothers decorated egg cartons, so that they could store their eggs more beautifully I suppose.

-I went on splits this week with Elder Orellana, who's from the city where our pension's husband served his mission. They had quite a conversation that I couldn't care less about, and I'm sure I'll do the exact same with my mission buddies after the mish!

-We did a District Activity this week where, to practice our English, we went to contact tourists in the plaza. It ended up being really hard though, because most of them had thick English accents and I barely understood them. It was fun though!

Well, I don't have much more to report. I mean, we had the skype call and everything just 2 days ago. But keep it up!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment