Thursday, June 23, 2016

Piano 4, Key 18, "Half-Birthday Transfer P-day," 1st edition (4/18/16)

Area: Union Villa   Comp: Estigarribia 

Dear Everyone,

-Transfers! We're both staying. So that means that potentially I'll either finish here or have 4 weeks in one last place. We'll see!

-We did an activity on Saturday where we had to take a lap (a big one) carrying our companions. I carried Elder Estigarribia until I got tired, then he carried me until he got tired, etc. Besides the fact that all my muscles ache, it went pretty well! The scripture that they based this activity off of was D&C 136:31. Fun stuff!

-Right before the activity, I was stretching and I somehow managed to kick my hand and jam all of my fingers. My pinky was swollen for two days. I don't know how that happened!

-Elder Jensen (from Spanish Fork) finished his mission, and spent yesterday with us since he was in Villa Union a long time ago. It was actually a lot of fun, and it was really weird because his brother showed up and we met him.

-We have a Ward Mission Leader!! Can you believe that?!

Anyways, things are going well!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment