Thursday, June 23, 2016

Computer 3 Mouse 7, "Transfer Day" (3/7/16)

Area: Union Villa   Comp: Estigarribia

Dearest Everyone,

-Transfers! Elder Murillo's on his way home, which is sad. It's been a good two years, but it's sad to see him go. And guess who's coming--ELDER ESTIGARRIBIA!! Remember him? I lived with him for 4 transfers in Yunguyo and we're best friends? He's my new companion!

-We have a rule that we don't tell people how much time we have left, and we were doing great until Bishop announced in Sacrament meeting that Elder Murillo's going. I don't even know how he knew. But that was a nightmare.

-We went with the pension to eat pizza (as a going-away thing) on Friday, and it was great! Maybe we weren't perfect at the whole keeping-it-a-secret thing.

-A lady from another ward here took us to Chili's last Monday (as another going-away-thing). I love it right before people leave!

-This giant, bear-like dog attacked Elder Murillo twice this week, but Elder Murillo's great at hitting it in the face with his bag and we've had no problems!

Anyways, things are going well here! I'm excited for my new companion!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment