Sunday, March 1, 2015

Year 2 Month 23, "Birthday Transfer PDay Edition 3" Edition 2.23.15

Area: Yunguyo       Comp: Elder Salas

Happy Birthday-Transfer-PDay! Admittedly, I don't know whose birthday it is, but it's got to be someone's, right?

-I know nothing about transfers. Not my fault. Potentially I'll be writing from a completely different place in a week. I just have no idea.

-Sick week! I had consecutive sick days, Sunday-Thursday, meaning that I really have no stories at all from this week. I left for a little bit on Friday, another little bit Saturday, and finally Sunday I felt well enough to be a normal missionary. I'm fine right now though, don't worry!

-I discovered that I can buy hard candy from stores here for 10 centimos (about 3 cents). With that wonderful discovery, all my teeth are going to fall out, but at the same time my life has become the 1920's. I'm not complaining.

Really, I have no stories from this week. With Elder Salas getting his wisdom tooth out, and me being in bed for 5 full days, really nothing happened. But potentially there'll be a lot to talk about in a week! Thanks for everything!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment