Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chapter 5, Versiculo 18, "Transfer Day" Edition 5.18.15

Area: Yunguyo    Comp: Elder Hogan

Hello everybody!

-Transfers! I'm not going anywhere. I already knew I wouldn't. You don't when you're training. Elder Estigarribia is leaving, to the closest sector possible outside the zone. I'm staying until right after Linc's birthday though!

-I gave another talk! I wrote an 8 page long talk, but we started late and the other two speakers went over, so I had a little more than 5 minutes left. It was fantastic.

-They had a planned, all day power outage on Saturday, which was potentially the coldest day of my life. Since there was no electricity, no one let us in, and because it was cold, I almost died. Fun though!

-I learned that you can't plug in a high-powered space heater and a high-powered water boiler into the same plug at the same time. It will explode. Nothing got hurt though!

-We worked in the farm more! We had pickaxes and dug up a potato-like plant. Not a bad way to spend a morning.

Anyways, not much is going on here. The work's progressing! And congrats to Spencer Warren on his mission call! Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment